MyStaff Inc was established in June of 2017 and we have quickly added a few team members each year. We don’t have any “newbies” on the MyStaff team. Everyone in our boutique agency has a proven track record of successful recruiting in the greater Omaha area. We’re entrepreneurial, creative and results-focused. We spend our days recruiting so our clients can focus on growing their businesses.
Whether you are seeking a new position or wondering how you will hire your next best employee, we hope you will give MyStaff a chance to make a strong impression.
Please scroll down to read about our crew!
(402) 614-1441 x 3
With over 25 years in the Omaha staffing world, I’ve had the pleasure of watching so many businesses and careers grow and change. For me, the world of staffing is a dynamic industry. Where else can you help so many people with life changing decisions?
My title? It depends on the situation. It changes constantly. Account Manager, Business Developer, Recruiter... Who really needs a title?
The staffing industry has never been better. Smart phones, online job boards, and other social media outlets are a dream come true. My Millennial partners never had to walk a mile through the snow to use a rotary telephone and a phone book. We have access to amazing tools to help recruit the best talent and stay in contact with everyone we serve with incredible ease and speed. So, I challenge you to bring it on! Let’s work together and enjoy the ride!
Get to know me:
- My favorite part of what I get to do every day is meeting interesting and talented people. My goal is for these relationships to become friendships, forming the foundation of our business.
- I love traveling, hiking, and enjoying frosty beverages on sandy beaches.
- I have certifications… The PHR, the SHRM-CP… They make my name longer.
- I recently married a cool a guy. My new last name is Frazey.
- I have cats... yes, more than one.
(402) 614-1441 x 5
My title is “Lindsey’s Husband”. I have been recruiting in Omaha for about 20 years and have a passion for creating successful teams. I enjoy learning about businesses; it is interesting to see the operations of so many unique, successful companies in Omaha. I also love making a difference to candidates. It is very rewarding to help someone advance their career.
I have had the rare experience of working as a Corporate Recruiter for two large companies as well as thriving in competitive staffing agencies. The insight I gained belonging to an HR team has truly helped me adapt my approach to providing better service to customers. Having received many dreaded cold-calls from agency recruiters, my adopted approach is to introduce MyStaff as a resource, add value to my customers and respect each person’s time.
Get to know me:
- We try to travel as much as possible but our favorite destination is Cabo San Lucas.
- I love Indian and Mexican food and I'm a pretty decent cook so I enjoy introducing new, weird meals to our toddler, Reagan.
- I've spent most of my career making awkward sales calls. If you have been on the receiving end, it isn't my favorite part of the job either. I'm especially thankful for my trusted contacts who have continued to be partners and friends for many years.
- I’ve embraced remote work. I never imagined our company succeeding and thriving as a home-based business but I think everyone on the team would agree, it has been incredible.
- My intentions for MyStaff include building a respected brand, continuing to grow our team of industry experts, and working daily to help our clients make meaningful hires.
(402) 614-1441 x *
Having been in the staffing industry for the past decade I can truly say I love what I do and look forward to making a new connection each day.
My experience is a little different than my partners as my focus has been payroll, benefits, office administration and light recruiting. Having a "hybrid" skill set around the office has allowed me to expand my knowledge of the industry, grow relationships and help people discover their passion along the way. All in all, my experience has been a rewarding one, and I love helping MyStaff grow!
Get to know me:
- Since we rarely work in the office, I miss my daily Starbucks fix.
- I am happily married, terrified and excited to be running our own business and living the “American Dream.”
- I am a “mom” to two furry English Bulldogs, Cleo and Remington and our daughter Reagan is a Corona-baby born in 2020.
- Anything Hall & Oates is my JAM!!
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. Everybody jokes that I start putting up my Christmas decorations in October and sadly enough, they aren’t too far off! November 1st!!
- I love morning coffee, red wine, rainy days, traveling with my husband, good jokes and I find that there is nothing more therapeutic than a good belly laugh.
- I look forward to getting to know you and can’t wait to help you find your next career!
(402) 614-1441 x 4
My passion for recruiting began several years ago when managing a travel agency. I realized that hiring top talent is one of the biggest decisions a company will ever make. I joined the staffing world over ten years ago and have loved helping my clients find their own top talent and helping people find long-term jobs they enjoy. I love listening to my clients’ needs and finding them the right candidate who has great skills and elevates the company culture.
My experience managing a company and developing people has helped me help my clients. I understand the cost of hiring, and I understand how expensive high turnover can be to an organization. I won’t send my clients anyone I wouldn’t hire myself.
Get to know me:
- I married my best friend George 6 years ago and gained a bonus daughter and son-in-law, Payton and Brittany.
- I am a devoted dog lover and think of my two adorable Shih Tzu’s as my babies. Sophie and Charlie make life even better.
- Outside of work you will find me boating on the Missouri River. Our dogs even love to boat.
- What will surprise you most about me? I absolutely love hard rock, Disturbed, Korn, Godsmack, and Five Finger Death Punch are my favorites. Throw in a little old Motown music from time to time and I’m a happy soul.
- I’ve never met a stranger and I love to laugh. I’m an avid reader and I’m slightly obsessed with Fernando’s Restaurant.
(402) 614-1441 x 1
Hello, I am Stephanie Todd or, as some refer to me, “Mama Todd”! This nickname stems from my Gallup "StrengthsFinder" results which are Empathy, Responsibility, People Developer and Encourager. I am deeply devoted to protecting and helping others. I believe possessing the people developer and encourager strengths help me to shine as a recruiter. I am a proactive communicator (that sounds nicer than blunt) and a team player. I have always enjoyed assisting people as they find purposeful careers.
I began my career many moons ago as a Recruiter. Along this journey, I have held various positions within the Human Resource field. I love recruiting and I am excited to be part of the MyStaff team. I believe the insight I have gained from working in corporate HR departments has given me amazing perspective as I help contribute to the candidate experience.
Get to know me:
- I am happily married with 3 amazing children; two of whom are in college at Iowa State (there goes my paycheck) and our youngest might graduate High School.
- I am an avid outdoor person and greatly enjoy the stress relief of a good workout. I enjoy riding motorcycles, hanging out by the pool and visiting the shooting range.
- One of my favorite places is Mexico; our family celebrates Christmas there every year.
- I've recently learned to like Old Fashioned's with Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- If you wish to bring me coffee, please make sure it has more creamer than coffee.
(402) 614-1441 x 6
I think my natural sense of curiosity and the genuine fulfillment I get from making connections and developing meaningful relationships is what led me to a career in the staffing world! I've been in this space for 15+ years now and each day presents unique opportunities to help hiring managers find the best talent for their specific needs.
Growing up in small town, rural Nebraska, I saw first hand how businesses are the backbone of any thriving community. I love that my career allows me to help employers in rural AND urban markets overcome any recruiting challenges, or develop an effective succession planning strategy. Nebraska is home to so many amazing companies and I love learning their stories!
Get to know me:
- I’m married and a mom to three little girls. We live in the heart of Nebraska—Saint Paul, to be exact! My husband’s job has taken us to many different places, so I consider myself the “OG” when it comes to working remotely.
- Random fact: I’m a self-proclaimed gummy bear connoisseur (Haribo gummy bears are the best, for inquiring minds).
- When I’m not helping our youngest with her 15th Disney Princess costume change of the day, I love to go for a run or read a good book. We enjoy traveling as a family and exploring new places.
- My husband has also convinced me to start playing golf in the last few years. I’m horrible, but he tells me I could be an asset for couple’s golf scrambles…something about my very high handicap…I’m still confused.
- I’m super excited to be a part of the MyStaff team and can’t wait to partner with companies and help them continue to grow by hiring the right talent!
(402) 614-1441 x 7
I have been in the “people” business for about 11 years now. I managed a couple gyms for about 6 years and have been in staffing for the last 5 years both as a Senior Recruiter and managing accounts. I truly enjoy helping people in their lives and career paths to make a long term difference. I have years of experience placing and sourcing office administrative professionals, finance and accounting, sales, marketing, human resources and management professionals, as well as maintenance, industrial, and manufacturing managers. I enjoy working with clients to discover their needs and what makes them tick in order to find the best candidate to fit that piece of the puzzle
Things we know about Nick:
- I’m married my wife Kayla 9 years ago and we have three kids, Max 5, Leo 3. And Willow 11 months. We also have a Shiba Inu/Basenji mix – Rocky, 9yrs old.
- My other true passion is sports and coaching, I have been a HS Basketball coach going on 10 years now. I currently coach at Millard North as the Varsity assistant and Head JV Boys coach. • 2021 Class A State Boys Basketball Champs, by the way!!
- When I am not at work you will usually catch me playing or watching one of many sports, outside with the kids, or on a bike ride. I'm a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan (20 years and counting), as well as Husker Football!
- Before kids my wife and I were huge movie people, theaters at least once a week, now you will typically find us on the couch at the end of the night doing the same!
(402) 614-1441 x 8
Coming from Corporate Human Resources, I understand how important hiring the right candidate is and the impact it has on an organization. I have spent most of my career working in Human Resources in the Non-Profit Sector hiring candidates that make an impact in our Community. My favorite part of being a Recruiter is the people. I love hearing about candidate’s background and being able to match them with an opportunity that fits their goals. Giving back and volunteering my time is a passion of mine. I have been lucky to be a part of Big Brothers, Big Sister for the past 6 years.
I was born and raised in Omaha... enjoyed it so much that I never left. I even decided to attend college 10 minutes from home. I received an almost full ride scholarship to attend Creighton University to obtain my Bachelor’s in Business Administration. I love being in the Omaha area however if you would like to meet for coffee please send me the address to my GPS as I am known for getting lost or taking a wrong turn.
Things we know about Jordan:
- I am a mom to my 7 year old cat Sophie. So far she is an only child but hoping to grow the family soon. Being a cat lady might be a lifetime goal of mine.
- I come from a big family so I am used to a little or lot of chaos. I have 5 sisters, 2 brothers, and now a growing number of nieces and nephews to add to the mix.
- “Young and fun” is how I like to describe myself although you can also find me asleep by 9:30 pm most nights.
- If I’m not in Omaha, you will find me traveling around the world. So far my favorite trip has been to Australia. My next bucket list trip is New Zealand.
- I love to Karaoke, my go-to songs are usually 90’s rap.
(402) 614-1441 x 9
My career journey has been an interesting one to say the least! I started off as a Recruiter out of college after graduating from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, only to go into Law Enforcement with the Lincoln Police Department a year and a half into my recruiting career. During that time, I worked as a training officer, helping new recruits learn how to become effective officers. I spent most of my time working in Downtown, Lincoln. After 6 years working street investigations, I decided to transition out back into recruiting! I worked as a recruiter for a year before being hired by My Staff as a Sr. Recruiter! I love working on permanent placement roles and producing creative solutions for staffing needs. I no longer get my rush from figuring out “who done it” but instead finding the perfect person for an open job, when no one else can. My favorite part of being a recruiter is thinking outside of the box and how skills can transfer from one industry to another to help guide people in a career change.
Things we know about Courtney:
- I love spending time with my husband and my hilarious 1 and a half year old!
- We have a black lab named Dog, yes, his name is Dog.
- I was once on Good Morning America because of a viral video because of a dance off I had with the Bellevue Police Department.
- I hate sweet tea. I just don’t get it.
- My husband always tells me I am the funniest person I know because I shamefully laugh at my own jokes way more than I should.
(402) 614-1441 x 2
Hola! I’m Joaquin Rodriguez. Although I am a transplant from California, I have worked for some pretty amazing companies in Omaha over the past 25 years. I’ve worked in a wide range of industries, from Insurance to CPG to Tech companies. I’ve held management and IC positions in Customer Service, Sales, Operations and as a Consultant for offshore Fortune 500 companies.
I have a strong desire to connect talent with opportunities – building the bridge! That was the draw in making this shift in my career and I couldn’t have been any luckier than to join such an awesome, experienced, and fun-loving team at MyStaff! I am looking forward to connecting with companies to assist in filling their open positions and helping individuals find their next role!
Things we know about Joaquin:
- I married my wife, Keri, in 1999… She’s currently a collegiate golf coach and yes, she tends to beat me on the course! We have 2 kids – Mia, a nursing student and Aiden, a junior in high school.
- We have 2 boxer dogs, Daisy and Bear.
- I played competitive slow pitch softball for years, up until 5 years ago and now I love to golf as often as possible.
- I’m a HUGE fan of the Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Dodgers, and the Michigan Wolverines – GO BLUE!
- I grill a mean steak, medium rare of course! And love to experiment in the kitchen when I have time.
- I have an eclectic taste in music… my range goes from The Eagles to Cypress Hill!