(402) 614-1441 x 9
My career journey has been an interesting one to say the least! I started off as a Recruiter out of college after graduating from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, only to go into Law Enforcement with the Lincoln Police Department a year and a half into my recruiting career. During that time, I worked as a training officer, helping new recruits learn how to become effective officers. I spent most of my time working in Downtown, Lincoln. After 6 years working street investigations, I decided to transition out back into recruiting! I worked as a recruiter for a year before being hired by My Staff as a Sr. Recruiter! I love working on permanent placement roles and producing creative solutions for staffing needs. I no longer get my rush from figuring out “who done it” but instead finding the perfect person for an open job, when no one else can. My favorite part of being a recruiter is thinking outside of the box and how skills can transfer from one industry to another to help guide people in a career change.
Things we know about Courtney:
- I love spending time with my husband and my hilarious 1 and a half year old!
- We have a black lab named Dog, yes, his name is Dog.
- I was once on Good Morning America because of a viral video because of a dance off I had with the Bellevue Police Department.
- I hate sweet tea. I just don’t get it.
- My husband always tells me I am the funniest person I know because I shamefully laugh at my own jokes way more than I should.