(402) 614-1441 x 108
Coming from Corporate Human Resources, I understand how important hiring the right candidate is and the impact it has on an organization. I have spent most of my career working in Human Resources in the Non-Profit Sector hiring candidates that make an impact in our Community. My favorite part of being a Recruiter is the people. I love hearing about candidate’s background and being able to match them with an opportunity that fits their goals. Giving back and volunteering my time is a passion of mine. I have been lucky to be a part of Big Brothers, Big Sister for the past 6 years.
I was born and raised in Omaha... enjoyed it so much that I never left. I even decided to attend college 10 minutes from home. I received an almost full ride scholarship to attend Creighton University to obtain my Bachelor’s in Business Administration. I love being in the Omaha area however if you would like to meet for coffee please send me the address to my GPS as I am known for getting lost or taking a wrong turn.
Things we know about Jordan:
- I am a mom to my 7 year old cat Sophie. So far she is an only child but hoping to grow the family soon. Being a cat lady might be a lifetime goal of mine.
- I come from a big family so I am used to a little or lot of chaos. I have 5 sisters, 2 brothers, and now a growing number of nieces and nephews to add to the mix.
- “Young and fun” is how I like to describe myself although you can also find me asleep by 9:30 pm most nights.
- If I’m not in Omaha, you will find me traveling around the world. So far my favorite trip has been to Australia. My next bucket list trip is New Zealand.
- I love to Karaoke, my go-to songs are usually 90’s rap.