(402) 614-1441 x 104
My passion for recruiting began several years ago when managing a travel agency. I realized that hiring top talent is one of the biggest decisions a company will ever make. I joined the staffing world over ten years ago and have loved helping my clients find their own top talent and helping people find long-term jobs they enjoy. I love listening to my clients’ needs and finding them the right candidate who has great skills and elevates the company culture.
My experience managing a company and developing people has helped me help my clients. I understand the cost of hiring, and I understand how expensive high turnover can be to an organization. I won’t send my clients anyone I wouldn’t hire myself.
Get to know me:
- I'm married to my best friend George and gained a bonus daughter and son-in-law, Payton and Brittany.
- I am a devoted dog lover and think of my two adorable Shih Tzu’s as my babies. Sophie and Charlie make life even better.
- Outside of work you will find me camping or boating. Our dogs even love to join us.
- What will surprise you most about me? I absolutely love hard rock, Disturbed, Korn, Godsmack, and Five Finger Death Punch are my favorites. Throw in a little old Motown music from time to time and I’m a happy soul.
- I’ve never met a stranger and I love to laugh. I’m an avid reader and I’m slightly obsessed with Fernando’s Restaurant.