(402) 614-1441 x *
Having been in the staffing industry for the past decade I can truly say I love what I do and look forward to making a new connection each day.
My experience is a little different than my partners as my focus has been payroll, benefits, office administration and light recruiting. Having a hybrid skill set around the office has allowed me to expand my knowledge of the industry, grow relationships and help people discover their passion along the way. All in all, my experience has been a rewarding one, and I love helping MyStaff grow!
Get to know me:
- If you can’t find me at the office, it's because no one actually goes to the office, we primarily work from home. But sometimes I love working from Starbucks when i'm able.
- I am happily married, terrified and excited to be running our own business and living the “American Dream. I can't believe we've been out on our own for five years, it has truly been so much fun and so rewarding.”
- I am a “mom” to two furry English Bulldogs, Cleo and Remington and our daughter Reagan is a Corona-baby born in 2020.
- Anything Hall & Oates is my JAM!!
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. Everybody jokes that I start putting up my Christmas decorations in October and sadly enough, they aren’t too far off! November 1st. ?
- I love morning coffee, red wine, rainy days, traveling with my family, good jokes and I find that there is nothing more therapeutic than a good belly laugh.
I look forward to getting to know you and can’t wait to help you find your next career!