(402) 614-1441 x 107
I’m Brittany, my title is Sr. Business Development Manager, only because “ninja” is not an actual job. I began my career in staffing three years ago. Although this has been a whirlwind experience, it has pointed me down a positive path where I can help others on a daily basis! I consider it a privilege to have helped so many companies find crucial workers. With my transition to MyStaff, I can now connect with many new industries and contacts. When I’m not playing “match-maker” between candidates and clients, I am a Mom to an energetic, sports-loving 10 year old boy named Jaxon and we have a Yorkie named Oliver. Whether its running from sports practice to games, fishing (he already has the story tales of a fisherman) or just hanging out with friends. We always manage to stay busy!
Get to know me:
- We live in small lake community where everyone is friendly and love to drive golf carts!
- My favorite place is Maria’s Mexican Restaurant
- I enjoy spending time with friends and family gathered in the backyard for a BBQ, watching movies or traveling anywhere warm that serves adult cold drinks.
- Favorite team is the Packers
- I found what I want to do when I grow up. I want to help others find what they want to do and connect them to the Employers who need them! Call me!